I think it’s time for me to upgrade to a new phone now. I’ve planned a lot of things related to my business, partnership and …. business. I’ve been craving for a PDA since I know there’s business management software. And thanks to the term ‘mobility’, it helps me realize that we can do business anywhere, anytime. But here I am, having problems to choose what PDA phone that I need to cater the needs of my business(s). Can you please my kind reader; choose for me which PDA phone (as listed below; O2 XDA Stealth, Dopod 838Pro, Eten M700GloFish and Blackberry 8300) that I should give a try, according to my needs below.
- I want to receive my business emails in my phone.
- I want to be able to work on my worksheets, presentation, etc (as if Im using a Microsoft Office) *wink – I need a Windows platform PDA.
- I am not sure if my Sales Illustration (for MCIS Zurich Life Insurance calculation) available in PDA/mobile version, but if they do, I need it to be in my phone too.
- I need a Messenger (YM, IM, MSN, you name it) in my PDA phone.
- I don’t want it bulky – good enough for me to hold it with my super cute palm. 😛
- I can blog from my phone without taking much time booting up my laptop.
Please post your valuable vote and comment ya. Thanks a lot!